1/14 Titan AMPS 175, +5 90, PMPS 135, +3 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 1/13.

Happy Sunday to all. Mr. Titan is still itchy and can't wait to see the vet tomorrow, he has been hitting the LB good so that issue hopefully is put aside. Warmish day here, above zero, feels good but that means snow is on the way. Shovel at the ready. Good luck to @Mandy & Rex and the Minnesota Vikings in their playoff game today. Yes I'll be pulling for them :nailbiting: :banghead: o_O. Peace, Ed .

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Awe, poor Titan, being itchy is just a crappy deal. Hope the vet has some solutions for you tomorrow!

Some decent numbers today spite the skin issues.

3. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Poor Titan - I am sorry to hear he is so itchy! Hoping the vet gets him feeling better quickly tomorrow. Also, sorry about the weather - anything anywhere near zero degrees makes me want to cry, LOL. It's currently in the 70s here:rolleyes: Stay warm, and good luck at the vet tomorrow! :cat:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the itching isn't bothering Titan too much and the vet can help tomorrow. Glad the lb issues are better.

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan is still doing great! :D

It has been snowing here for a couple hours, but it's now getting heavier. However, less than an inch is forecasted. How about your area?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.