1-16-20 Moey AMPS=147 +6=153 PMPS=159

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

1-15-20(Yesterday) Good morning. I hope everyone has a lovely day. Kitties be good for your beans! Surf safely:D:cool:

We received the Weruva yesterday....yay! The food switch is under way. Paws crossed, this is the last food we have to try. Hopefully, the ingredients agree with the boys. No more sensitivities my lil sweet ones....please!!!!
    :cat:

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Tina hopes the Weruva you purchased is a success for Moey and Ittle! That's what she loves, thank goodness! If she ever gets a picky streak, I sprinkle freeze dried chicken crumbs on the portion she didn't finish.
    She still gets a little of the Dr Elsey's Clean protein chicken or turkey, for a change of pace.
    Good luck!

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the kitties like the Weruva. Nice start for Moey. I hope you see some green today.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci liked the Weruva when I picked up one or two pouches at the pet store - then I ordered a case and she refused to touch it...sheesh...never tell them that you have a lot on hand...

I hope they love it! Hope you have a pleasant evening Briere!

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.