1/16 Jenks AMPS 121 +4 93 PMPS 157 +7 84 +10 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

1/15

I'm nervously withholding judgment, but I don't like the trajectory of these numbers.

Jenks was stuck in a small, persistent bounce cycle last night where he didn't want to budge from 150. He finally started coming down at AMPS. We have the usual +4 dip, but not a big one. And even though he's been well within safe numbers all day, there's still an afternoon rebound.

Last night we reduced to 6.0U after the 41 earlier in the day, so I'm willing to write this cycle off as the product of being a post-bounce and calibrating-to-a-new-dose cycle. But I'll be watching closely. If he doesn't get right back on track and resume some good strings of green numbers, I'll take him back up.

Also got news that OH is heading out for 10 days on the 25th, so that should be interesting as well. I'll have to go back and check the spreadsheets, but I'm not sure we've ever had a situation where he's been in OK numbers heading into a vacation cycle, so it will be educational to see what he does.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well that will be exciting! Curious to see what he does! :cat:

Is this the longest stretch of time he's stayed in OH away numbers after OH has returned?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks will settle down and flatten out on this new dose for you. It will be very interesting to see what happens when OH leaves.

4. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

He's down nicely at the overnight feeding.

@Stacy & Asia - Yes!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well good then, let’s hope Jenks is starting a new trend he intends to keep up with! ;):bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.