1/16 Titan AMPS 194, +4.5 162, PMPS 220, +3 187

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 1/15.
    Good morning to all, Titan had a good night stuffed with all his drugs etc. His BG is a little lower than I anticipated this morn due to the prednisolone but will see what the (+) number is now that the second dose is on board.
    Titan and his civvie Frank were incarcerated in the spare room last night, he was a little wobbly and we didn't want him trying to navigate the stairs to get yo the LB. didn't matter, he used the carpet instead anyway :facepalm:. Fleur has a post operative checkup today and is settling in to a routine in the house, we still would like to find her a permanent home but Paula is taking a shine to her, O boy I'll need to build on an addition for a litter box room! Everyone have a good day. Ed

2. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Titan had a good night. Hoping he continues to feel better as his meds continue to work.
    :joyful:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Titan had a good night. Sorry he used the carpet instead of the lb. I hope Fleur's vetty visit goes well.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

If this does happen, you must share pictures! :joyful::p

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm thinking wall to wall litter box with stepping stones

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  6. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Lately I have been thinking of a new house that is designed with cats in mind. A LB room is a must, I would also have to have a mini kitchen just for them. Of course I would have a pantry for their things and maybe even a treatment room for when they are sick or unstable that is both comfortable and easy to clean.

Then the fun stuff - a huge sun porch with seasonally appropriate windows and screens. I would have some nice built in high places (i.e. cat walk) throughout the living space. Would love to see photos if anyone has actually done anything like this.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.