1/17 Yoyo AMPS 128,+2 106,PMPS 120,+2 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Good job Yoyo.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you have a great day Debra! I'm glad Yoyo made it to the lagoon last night!! Go Yo!! :D:D

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. Nice to see Yoyo back in the lagoon today.

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Yoyo is totally like: dont worry about me mom... I know what to do... I know where I'm going

Hope you have a great day Debra :)

6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I am not sure what stores are in your area but if you have a Petco they sell Soulistic canned cat food (made only for Petco) and Weruva. I believe Soulistic is part of Weruva because when you call Soulistic they have info on Weruva food as well.

On Soulistic's website and Weruva's website they break down carbs and phosphates.
    They have the ME profile which measures the percentage of calories coming from carbs and they show the MINERALS (phosphate) per 100 KCAL.
    One has to calculate the correct phosphate per how many calories your cat eats from the can. If your cat eats the entire 2.8 oz or 3 oz can it is shown how many calories are in a can and then you can do the math. So the amount they show for Phosphate per 100KCAL is not what is in a 2.8 or 3 oz can....the math needs to be done to correctly calculate how much phosphate is in each type of canned food.

Yoyo Eats:
    1. Soulistic PATE - "Chicken Dinner" and "Chicken and Turkey Dinner".....both lower in carbs around 5% - 5.9% and lower in phosphates.

2. B.F.F PLAY - Pate Lovers by WERUVA .....Yoyo eats "Chickenmate" and "Topsy Turvy"...also lower in carbs and phosphate.

3. Classic Pates by Weruva ...Yoyo eats "Press Your Lunch" is lower in carbs and phosphates.....this is the olny food Yoyo will eat by himself!

I called the companies because I was confused on how to calculate the phosphate amount correctly and they willingly helped me. Very nice to speak with!!

I hope this helps you:)