1/18/20 Olive AMPS 208; +7=165; PMPS 211; +5=155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 105

Ollie doing well so far this morning. Although staying in her pen. The pair of ducks stayed in our yard overnight. We went down to single digits, wish they would at least take some shelter but they know what to do. The snow storm has started now. I saw them go under our deck and not come out other side yet. So maybe they will stay there until storm is over.

I can now turn my head one way without going upside down, so hopefully it will continue to get better. It's like being on a spinning amusement ride that never stops.

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's good about Ollie, hope she continues to feel good. :bighug:
    It could be an inner ear infection that's causing vertigo. My sister had it, she had to take ABs. Hope you feel better soon Paula.
    Ducks under the deck!! :p:joyful:

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Continued healing vines to you.

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Love deck duckies ❤️ Sending prayers for you Paula :bighug: Behave for your momma , Ollie :woot:

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Do you know what's causing the Vertigo?
    upload_2020-1-18_12-0-0.jpeg

Beth 73 likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

think it's sinuses. Haven't been taking the singular since 1st snowfall. It's been crazy temps for last week. This happened a few years ago. The right side of my face went numb. It's really been weird symptoms lately regarding the sinuses. I don't know if I'd rather have the continuous block with congestion with not being able to breath, and sneezing that last all Spring and Summer or these weird symptoms that last a week or 2.

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better, feeling dizzy isn't fun....take care of yourself!!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ollie is doing well. I hope you continue to improve. Sending prayers.

9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ollie is feeling a bit better.
    Do you have water out for the birds? My bird bath de-icer stopped working and I couldn't find another one so my birds are using a heated dog bowl.
    I hope you're feeling better soon Paula!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

No bird bath out for the winter. We have a running creek on the property so they can get water from that.

Judy and Boomer and Sonia & Leo like this.
  11. Olive & Paula

Dad has had a big mental change. Facility has been calling me all day, haven't gotten much sleep. Finally told them to send him to hospital for evaluation. Hoping Dr will order something PRN for them to give. Why facility can't call Dr on weekends for an order is beyond me.

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry , Paula :bighug: It's challenging taking care of elderly parents ...you are a wonderful daughter❤️ Sending prayers :bighug:

13. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member