1/18 Govie amps 114/+3.75 193/+8.5 223/ pmps 270

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Govies mom (Karen), Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Govies mom (Karen)

Govies mom (Karen) Well-Known Member

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I looked at the SS, but there is no 2017 tab so I could look at the history.

3. Govies mom (Karen)

Oh wow, it should be there. I even made a copy of it. Let me chk it now..ok I fixed it

4. Govies mom (Karen)

Gosh, I'm hoping we can stay in blues

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you stay blue too. Are you home during the day to monitor Karen? If you were, I might of just gave that 1.5u dose. You shot 140 yesterday and with meter variance could of been close to that 114.

6. Govies mom (Karen)

See Tracey..that's what I mean..I would've loved to have had that info when I needed it. I am grateful for ur help..it's the knowledge thats gained from those who have experienced these situations, that eases ur anxieties and gives the confidence to make sudden decisions like this. I just wish I could get advice quickly..I have put a 911 on my condo title several times in the past, but never got a reply until way later

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

You are out east so you are a couple of hours a head of me, but we do have lots of members on at that time. Not sure why they are not responding.

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It could also help get more eyes on your condo if you put the question on and ask a question in the title.

9. Govies mom (Karen)

I did..people did apologize for delay in responses..but yea, didn't think about the time difference. Plus its 11.30 pm here now and we just did our pmps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.