1/19 Mandarin OTJ Trial Day 12 AMBG 139, +3 63, PMBG 87 / Walter AMBG 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Not sure if Mandarin got into something over night or what the issue was this morning, but he managed to come back down quickly after his breakfast. So I am trying to not worry too much about that 139.

We are all sitting inside and watching the snow. It's not exactly the snowstorm that they had in the forecast, but we have gotten a few inches... and I am staying off the roads today. There's plenty of grading to do and I still have to finish my annual report that's due on Tuesday, so I won't get bored. ...but I am really hoping to have enough time to just sit on the couch, under a blanket, and read a book.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 12! I wouldn't worry about the low blue.

:):):):):D:D:D:D:cat::cat::cat::cat:

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Go boys! Happy Day 12 Mandarin! He came down beautifully from that blue though, didn't he?!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy Day 12!
    Hope you get to snuggle with your fur babies and read!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I’m watching but not saying much cause I know they read your condo’s:p

Was going to ask what you will do if the 2 I’m not mentioning go OTJ but know better. ;)

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Karen!!! I miss seeing you here! Sorry for the highjack Christina.

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So, the 139 with a 20% - could be 113 which is still a normal number. Many kitties pull a few blue pre starts on OTJ and he managed to make it back down to 63 @ +3. I wouldn't stress. Forward Mandarin and good job Walter!!!!!
    :)

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hey there, good to see you.

9. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

LOL - yes, they probably do. This has been the weirdest month. I really never thought that Walter would go OTJ one day and then for Mandarin to start a trial at the same time is just amazing. After organizing my life around the boys' BG and their Insulin schedule for years, this still feels unreal. I even got to spend a lunch break on campus, eating a sandwich and answering e-mail (rather than running home to test and feed). ...but then their numbers were immediately higher since they didn't get food for 7 hours. We'll see how this all turns out in the long run - but I am definitely enjoying my freedom at the moment. :D

And good to see you on here - thank you for still following Walter and Mandarin's journey!

10. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Happy Day 12!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member