1/2 Blaze amps 213 +2 307 +3.5 214 PMPS 142 +3 123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. Sarah and Blaze

I gave some MC again last night to help him from dropping too low. I was so tired, I couldn’t stay up past the +4 test. Wondering if he went lower or the Mc brought him up too much. I will be gone most of the day today but will grab a test before I leave the house to see if I need to leave out higher carb food.

Have a great day everyone! :)

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Work it Blaze.

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  4. Sarah and Blaze

A little bouncy today. Good thing he’s bouncing today since I’m leaving the house soon and won’t be back until probably PMPS.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! That Blaze just loves to do his thang at night doesn't he! Glad you put out the MC food for him to help him surf - I'd have done the same when I'm too tired to stay up and monitor - between work the next day and exhaustion - it's a good idea to steer them with food...and get some rest for mama!

Blaze is looking pretty good overall...liking the lagoon these days :)

Have a good day Sarah!

6. Sarah and Blaze

He really does love to go lower at night! He has
    been staying pretty green during the day too though! I have been trying to test more since I’ve been off work and not give too much MC or HC to see how he does, but last night I needed to go bed so he got some MC and I went to bed! :joyful: He’s definitely looking good overall though! Lots of green and blue lately, which is a nice change. I’m glad his pancreas is getting to do some healing. My mom and I are hiking in Monterey today so no more testing during the day for Blaze, hopefully he’s coming down from those yellows though and he’s back in the blue and green when I we get home! Thanks Sue, hope you have a great day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Blaze surfs safely today.

8. Sarah and Blaze

PMPS is 142
    DH is in charge since I’m not home yet

Beth 73 likes this.