1/2 Boris amps 175 +5 32

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandy and Boris, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

WTH!!! Not used to this kind of number at all, I gave him lunch, some high carb ff, grilled chicken I think. I was wondering why he was so frantic to eat and I was having a hard time testing him. He was moving all over and I was blowing test strips.

15 min. later he is 36, I just had to double check cause I really couldn't believe it.

Going to update ss now. whew!
    Sandy

2. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

Good catch! If he needs another bump up, I would give just the gravy from the high carb so that he doesn't get too full.

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

agree! Great catch!

Keep us posted.

4. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Re: 1/2 Boris amps 175 +5 32 +6 60

Got his but up and out of the closet, had to wake him but I got the test. Sure we is just fine here. :)

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Boris is just making sure he gets his share of your attention. He has been too easy on you for too long. ;)

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Somebody wanted a dosecrease!

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Looks like a well earned dosecrease. Happy New Year Sandy L!!

8. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Re: 1/2 Boris amps 175 +5 32 pmps 153

Looks like he is doing good yet. I tightened up on his dose tonight. Not sure for how long that will work but we will see. Just got to be his extra exercise with OK Kitty. It's not much but it is a heck of allot more then he was doing before.

Boris is another example of the fdmb saving cats lives. Had I not found this unbelievable board with so many informative and helpful people I surely don't see how we would have made it.
    I don't think Boris has ever been on more then 3 units, had I listened to my first vet and gave him 10 units I don't believe we would still be here getting the invaluable help and advise we get from this board. Just felt I had to say something, sure I got more but I'm tired right now.

nini LL see you in the am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.