1-22 Gizmo AMPS=272; +3=159; +6=73; +7=76; +8=87; PMPS=119; +2.25=238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Post

Time got away from me. Can’t believe it’s been 5 days since I posted. Gizmo is on 9 units now. Today was cycle 6 and we saw a nice stretch of greens. :D The bounce appears to have already started. Hope he doesn’t go to high and comes back down soon.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

That happens to me too :rolleyes:. What a nice stretch of greens for Gizmo today! How is he feeling otherwise? And...puppy report please :p

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Gizmo is doing well. The puppy is the reason I haven’t been on the board as much as I would like. She is a terror. I can’t remember any of our other puppies being as bad as she is! She is a perfect angel when she is asleep. :rolleyes: The pic is from this weekend ... she got her first haircut. Gizmo still tolerates her, but has left her know enough is enough a few times. The civvie still hates her. I don’t think that is going to change.
    6288C06A-1FDD-4896-B932-D4BB17397FA9.jpeg

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Very, very cute! Puppies are very challenging, that's for sure. She'll calm down...maybe around 2?!:eek: With my first pup, my two old female kitties didn't want to have anything to do with him for years. Once he "matured" and stopped being a turkey, they gave him a lot more time and affection. You'll get there, even tho your civvie is in full on hate mode at the moment. Extra chin scritches for Gizmo, since he's being such a good kitty :), the pup will learn her place.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.