1/22 Mandarin AMPS 90 / Walter AMPS 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

Is it really Monday already? :arghh: The weekend went way too fast and I barely made it out of bed this morning. It's grey and rainy and the kind of day where you just want to curl up in bed. Unfortunately, it's going to be an extra busy week. The search committee that I am on is conducting phone interviews this week, so I will have some long days. Let's hope that the boys behave themselves.

Mandarin had a slightly higher day yesterday, but is starting the day in green again. :D Walter did great yesterday... and he was so enthusiastic about his food that I had to wash his face. Apparently, he stuck his entire face into the bowl and then didn't clean himself afterwards. :rolleyes:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Great numbers for the boys once again!
    Mondays used to make me cry lol. Then I retired :smuggrin::woot:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Both boys are looking awesome! Hopefully the busy week will fly by and before you know it, the weekend will be here!

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

M. and W. are rocking it! :cool: Hope they continue to surf safely so you aren't stress about them during this busy week. :bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for both boys. I hope they surfs safely for you. I hope your week goes by quickly.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

What was that delicious food??! The boys are lookin' good.
    What fun to be on the search committee:p! Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.