1/22 Meme’s Dental and tooth extraction update, BG 180

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...119-pmps-120-2-100-5-128.189769/#post-2113303

We just arrived home from the clinic, dental went very good and she looks very fine, she went quickly to her food dish and ate very well:cat:. The tooth extraction does not bother her at all. When i asked her vet not to use Metacam she used Buprenorphine instead. They did not gave me any painkiller to use at home, only antibiotics ( Klavox ) .

She has afollow up after 2 days.

Also her blood works and urine test was all good, i will ask them to give me a copy next time.

Hope her BG goes down by the end of the day, i decided to skip her PM shot as well, want her to get some rest.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I’m so glad the extractions went well and you were able to convince your vet to use a different medication for pain. Feel better, Meme! :bighug:

rawia likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for a good dental, big appy and good blood and urine tests! BG 180 sounds pretty good to me after a dental.

4. rawia

rawia Member

Me too, i expected to see much higher number

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Hooray for a good dental! I hope this is just that one little extra thing to push her BG numbers down, I'm sure she'll be more comfortable after the extraction (at least, after her mouth heals).

rawia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.