1/23 Mandarin AMBG 81 / Walter AMBG 135, +1.5 136, +8 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

Apparently, my two boys feel like they still need to keep me on their toes with their numbers. Much better start for Mandarin this morning, but now Walter is blue. I will get another test before I leave for work (around +1.5), but then I won't be home until +7... So let's hope that at least one of those tests will be green. :nailbiting:

I definitely won't be able to come home for lunch today - the roads are horrible. We had freezing rain yesterday and it was bad enough that the university closed and cancelled all classes after 5:30 pm (= my night class). This morning, it's 34 degrees and raining and judging by my front steps, it is sill just as icy as yesterday. I sure hope that the roads are better!

Flora is doing very well after her dental. She didn't want to eat right when she got home, but by 9 pm on Monday, she decided she was starving. She has been eating well ever since and is as active and playful as ever. It just amazes me that she acts like nothing ever happened - and she had 7 teeth pulled. :eek:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice BG for Mandarin this morning! Walter.....back with the program ok? Put that green suit back on please!
    Poor Flora! Happy to hear that she is doing well after having all those toofers pulled!

Drive carefully Christina! We got a bit of the freezing rain overnight; now it's just rain.

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you come home to some green from Walter. Nice number for Mandarin. Great update for Flora. Stay safe in that weather.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hopefully Walter will come down to the greens, tell Mandarin to pull him into the lagoon. Glad Flora is better and will now feel better with all the bad teeth out.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

They're definitely trying to keep you on your toes, or perhaps they still want the attention testing brings. Who knows? :p:cat: I hope Walter comes back down for you. Eep! I hate ice! :nailbiting: I especially hate ice when I absolutely have to go driving in it. Please stay safe and I hope the roads are better. I am SO glad to hear Flora is doing so well after her dental! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Stay safe on the roads today.

Hope Walter will have a green PS for you tonight.

Flora is a little fighter, isn't she? :)

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I am breathing a huge sigh of relief! Walter is back in the lagoon... even though he hasn't eaten in 6.5 hours. It was very nice and quiet on campus today since a lot of students stayed home. So it was a good day to get caught up on some other stuff in my office. Glad to be home and off the roads now.