1/27 Thos AMPS 133, +3 80, +5 65, +6 84, +7 80, +8 83, +10 107, PMPS 124, +1 113, +3 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tom & Thomas (GA), Jan 27, 2019.

1. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Previous 1/26

Looks like me and my guy will be spending some time together this afternoon. Though neither of us sees this as quality time.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Thomas is a very handsome man :cat: :)
    Looks like he might be on an :otj: mission ;)???
    Nice number regardless :bighug:

3. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Yes, @Krystina & Nelli , he is a good looking guy. The picture is from when he was in his prime, and I was less decrepit myself. I should probably take a current shot of him. And yes, at least for now we're on a mission.

Your sig says that Nelli is an indoor/outdoor cat like my Thomas. I worry about how to keep up with the testing regime and so on once the weather turns nice.

4. Krystina & Nelli

Does Thomas go far and disappear when outside? I’m glad, happy to hear Thomas is allowed to go outside :)
    I know what you are talking about, though. If Nelli slips out of yard, I can’t find her and it’s always when there is a critical test time coming up :mad:.
    If I were to keep Nelli inside it would be like putting her in jail :eek:.
    Nelli spent the majority of her life, about 11 years as a stray (not ferel) on the streets... don’t feel too sorry for her she lived on an wealthy peeps, upscale living island :).
    Also, Nelli was allowed to be a true cat :bighug:
    She hunted for her food- to this day at age 19ish, this little kitty cat has every single one of her teeth :cat:

Tom & Thomas (GA) likes this.
  5. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Nelli sounds like a great cat who has lived a good and long life. I am of the school that cats deserve an outdoor life, even though that means they may die of misadventure.

Until three years ago when we moved, Thos roamed far and wide for much of the day. A mighty hunter who brought home mice, voles, birds and bunnies. Usually dining inside so I could admire his work. I felt so bad taking him away from his territory. But we're still in the countryside and he still hunts some, despite arthritis and having one of his upper canines pulled last summer.

6. Krystina & Nelli

Is Thomas 13?

7. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

About to turn 14.