1/29 Mandarin AMBG 68 / Walter AMBG 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

Due to the record-breaking cold here, public life is basically on hold and our campus is closed for the next 3 days. Even Notre Dame cancelled classes (and that hardly ever happens). So I get to spend 3 days at home!

Mandarin and Walter have both been doing well. Ever since Flora had her dental last week, she has been even more active and playful and I think it has inspired everyone else to play more as well. I sometimes forget how young Mandarin still is since he he's been diabetic for so long. He is clearly feeling well and loves chasing after toys.

Other than that, not much has been happening here. I brought work home from campus and I have to figure out what my students can do for alternative assignments. After that, I'll finally have some time to sit on the couch and read. I can't wait!

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Enjoy the extra time at home with your furbabies. I love hearing how good they are feeling.

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

It's great that they are doing so well :)
    Stay warm!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh! 3 snow/cold days in a row!! Enjoy your reading. Here we are waiting for the big storm, but I think the brunt of it will be to our south. I went snowshoeing with my friends yesterday and the high was +5 degrees, but there was ample sunshine and no wind, so it was very comfortable. Today it is +20 and snowing and it feels much colder.

So nice to hear that the boys are enjoying playing and running around.

5. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Great update on the boys and Flora! Sounds like you have a happy hectic household. Glad you get to be home to enjoy the fun!
    Enjoy your reading :)

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wow - I can’t believe ND cancelled classes - it must be really bad. That never happened once in the four years I was out there. I had one professor who would cross country ski to school if there was a lot of snow!

Wonderful kitty report all around. Stay warm and safe!

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

The boys are looking good! And I'm happy to hear that Flora's dental went well!
    Enjoy your 3 days away from school.....curl up on the couch with a blanket, book, and a few fur babies!

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Gotta love the extra time off. Glad to hear all kids are doing great.

9. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I think that's part of the reason why IUSB closed. Not only did Notre Dame close, they actually made the announcement EARLIER than IUSB and then cancelled for 3 days right away. In the 10 years I have lived here, this has only happened once before (for one day, not 3).

We got about 5 inches yesterday, but it was still comparatively warm in the afternoon (in the low 30s). So I took my dogs on a long walk after work and then we played fetch for a while. Since we're stuck inside now, I figured we might as well get some exercise while we can.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

What a great title thread! AMBG's for both boys!

Yikes on campus being closed, but what a nice time you can have with the gang!

11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Omg stay warm and hang with the babies
    Beautiful numbers!