1/3 Alley AMPS 110; +4 130; +6 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dan & Alley, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

Previously

After yesterday's all day run of good numbers, "good kitty" would be appropriate praise.

Now I'm going to go have a lay down and wait for my head to stop spinning. I can't remember a more vicious cold than this one in a long long time... it just keeps going and going... and we both have it. :eek:

2. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

Oh crap.

I don't have a clear recollection of actually giving Alley her shot this morning, but maybe I did...or didn't. I'm so sick I'm off my game and I've got no idea.

So it's either 2.5U or 0U for this morning, and I don't know which. No way I'm going to assume I didn't shoot this morning and shoot 2.5U now. Much better to miss a shot in the confusion that to do a double shot.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Better be safe and assume Alley got her insulin. Numbers will tell the story! :bighug::bighug:

Dan & Alley likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's best to skip than give a double dose. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

Dan & Alley likes this.
  5. Dan & Alley

Dan & Alley Member

130 at +4, so she's trending up.

6. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Look at it this way: if you didn't shoot, that means you have the whole day wide open for restorative naps!

Feel better soon!

Dan & Alley likes this.
  7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Dan!

I've been away from the board lately - first holiday visiting and now hand surgery (typing with one hand sucks), so I missed the news of your return. I'm sorry Alley is still being Alley and has forced you to dig out the syringes, etc. I hope that the kibble stealing was the catalyst and that a food crackdown will lead her back to the Falls. Selfishly, though, I'm happy to see you because I always enjoyed your condos so much!

Sending healing vines to you and the family to chase away whatever bug has you all in its clutches.

Dan & Alley likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.