1/3 Fluffy AMPS - 276, PMPS - 225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Thanks for all the warm welcomes yesterday! Sorry for the late posting. I am trying to get back into the swing of things (posting, testing, etc.) after being at the falls for 14 months. Still need to figure out how to re-post Fluffy's pics and I probably need to update my profile.

Im going to try to get some more numbers on Fluffy today but I already feel bad for butchering his ears :-(

Right now we are just waiting for his shed to fill but its only been two doses. Trying to be patient.

2. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Fluffy AMPS - 276, +6 - 225

Hi Linda!

Don't think I had a chance to welcome you yesterday, so welcome! :smile:

Has Fluffy been to the vet recently outside of the dental to check for reasons he is back on the juice? Any changes in food or environment?

3. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Hi Cassandra!

Well he did have blood work right before his dental and everything came back ok. No changes in food or environment. Weird....

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hi Linda.

I'm going to re-post the information about Fluffy that you posted in my condo. It may prove helpful to some of the more experienced members here when they look over your SS.

There has been some discussion about using ideal weight as a guide to starting dose. Since this info may be helpful to more people than just me, I want to make sure it's where people who are following Fluffy can find it! If I'm remembering the calculations correctly, your starting dose is in the right range. If I haven't remembered correctly, someone will be by to let you know. It looks like Fluffy has a yellow surf going on!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

oh my, I had to go look for yesterday's condo to see what you're doing here! Please tell Fluffy that if he wants to come back and visit his friends, he can do so without having to open a condo.

Good luck with the restart, hope it won't be long.

6. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

I hope to see some blue tomorrow!!! I would ask for green but I will take blue for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.