1/3 Max AMPS 116 ~ + 4 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=866

Well we were holding the dose very well. Last night at PMPS time he hit 124 on me and has been coming down slowly. I expect a little bounce I guess since he hasn't had a dose change in such a long time. Hopefully he'll level back out for us.

WCR: All's well on the Max Front. It's been a crazy weekend here and Max has been at the head of the all the commotion. He has made a road course throughout the house and it's usually him in the lead with the others hot on his tail until they all come to a dead stop :dizcat This allows me enough time to get everything back in order before they go for the next round. DH actually said he was glad he gets to go to work tomorrow and be able to relax a little. So even with the little bounce from the dosage, you can see it's been quite the weekend.

See ya'll at PMPS time

2. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

No comments about the numbers, but Max's one white front leg and one black front leg are adorable! I have a cat with back legs like that. It looks like he stepped in gray paint with just one leg! Ha!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Looks like you have a busy house and that Max is having a blast! I'd have to be serving FF in crystal bowls for Tizon to move that much!
    Any chance you can get bed time checks in Lynee? You haven't had too many in a while and you may be missing part of the picture by not having this data... just saying.
    Hope your PMPS is a good one!

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Numbers don't look to bad today so far. Exercise helps lower those numbers....maybe Max read that somewhere.
    Hope you got some greens for pmps.

5. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Great numbers for such a low dose!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Max sounds like my kitten!! He thunders through the place, too. Great numbers for Max today!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sounds like Max is doing GREAT!

8. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/3 Max PMPS 97 +3 84

Apparently that's what he's been up to this weekend is trying to get those numbers down from all this running around. Maybe he'll shed a few pounds too in the process.

Your right Helene - I try to plug a bedtime check on him from time to time but those are the hardest to get from him. This is the time of the night that he will literally run from me and hide at check time. I'm gonna pin him down over the next two days and get some evening spot checks on him instead of mid-day spot checks and see how he's going.

WCR: He's exhausted!!! Maybe now he'll settle in for the night and catch up on his zzzzz's. The kittens have been asleep in their room almost all afternoon. Everybody's wornout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.