1/4/18 | Darwin: AMBG=128, +3=61, PMBG=68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tasha & Darwin, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Condo

No, I am not panicking. :blackeye: Just a bit of a shock to see a blue number pop up on the screen after months. Rechecked and got 108. Will get a +3, and hoping this is just a fluke. Maybe he just wants to be poked a bit more often?

Maybe I will have a look into the SEB and see if it might help as he has two MORE weeks of Clavamox. I'm also switching from FortiFlora to (probably) Renew Life probiotic.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I say it's a fluke, with all the things he's had going on recently and the meds, it's probably not an accurate representation of the norm. It's good that you keep an eye on it, but my vote is nothing to worry about yet. ;):bighug:

Tasha & Darwin likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Darwin just wants some extra attention and love today! One for you: :bighug:, and one for him: :bighug:

4. Tasha & Darwin

Thanks - I am sure hoping that's the case! Other than being a very hungry boy, he is acting normal. No increase in his urination or water intake - and his U/A was negative for Glucose. He's just up to no good ;);)

5. Tasha & Darwin

Thank YOU! :bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  6. Tasha & Darwin

+3=61 - that's more like it! :cat: He walked away from his snack though - weird. Maybe he's just being picky. He's been eating the S. Boulardi mixed in for over a week - hope he's not realizing he can taste it suddenly. Stubborn guy :banghead:

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Good boy, Darwin! :D

Now eat your foods!

Tasha & Darwin likes this.
  8. Tasha & Darwin

PMBG=68. More like my boy.

It was weird that he didn't want his food earlier - he decided he didn't like the chicken flavor he normally likes. Added a touch of another flavor, and he ate it all up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ate dinner well, thankfully! He ran from me before pills tonight - I hate that! Extra brushing afterwards to keep him from holding too much of a grudge :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.