1/4 Luci AMPS 248

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Friday

Happy Caturday everyone! I hope the day is going well for you! I was off and running early this morning and am posting late today! Around this place one needs to get going as early as possible in order to get a head start on the seasonal visitors.:eek: It gets crazy busy around here for the next three months and by late morning to mid-day everyone is out and about and I'm ready to get home to hide out for the rest of the day.

The next time it's safe to go out is after the sun sets - as the traffic usually drops off by then as a lot of people can't see well in the dark and they all go 'to the roost' when the sun sets...

Luci is in fine form today and is already relaxing at the beach after a dramatic 100+ drop at 3+...DH had to give her a bit of MC to slow things down...may have been too much as she seems to be on the uptick now...we'll see next test - where she's headed. Mama is going to stay home to test and rest (rhymes:D ) now :joyful:

Special thoughts and prayers to our little Boomer @Judy and Boomer - hope everyone has a nice afternoon! Do something fun! It would be a nice afternoon to go to the beach - it's sunny and windy - but the crowds are out there - no place for me :rolleyes:

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sending Good Vibes so Lucy gets her cast off soon! Isn't she due to get checked on the 6th? (Party TIME!)
    upload_2020-1-4_12-15-52.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Smart to get out before the crowds! Hope you have a relaxing rest of the day, Sue!
    Enjoy your day lounging at the beach Luci!! Leo says you're sharkie friends said to say hello to you!! :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thank you Sue. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Luci, that was a big drop! Be safe!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes, finally MONDAY!! I'm so excited to finally be getting that thing off her! Praying it's all healed and the vet can remove it...next is the pre-lab dentals and then a dental...and we should be good to go for a while - let's hope! :)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci surfed safely today.

Sue and Luci likes this.