1/4 Pepper AMPS 115 - PMPS 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by pjstroop, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hello LL!

We're back from vacation and just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" to all the beans and their kitties and wish everyone a very Happy New Year..

DB did a wonderful job in Pepper sitting.. I feel very fortunate to have such a great bro!

WCR: Hey.. no issues! The kitty boy is very happy that I am home -- furry, purry, cuddly kitty -- Five p's are in great working order and no itchies.. Yay!!

OT: Been kind of lurking around this evening catching up on new biz and old biz.. and wanted to take this New Year to thank all those who do soooooo much for the FDMB and helping our kitties..
    I heart you Lala ladies and lads [​IMG] Pepper is where he is today b/c of all of you and the advice and support of a dedicated team and its supporters..

Though I can't always be here to support newbies and oldbies.. Pepper's SS is proof that it works (shhhhhh... don't let him know that he is on 1 unit).. . Keep up the good works ladies and lads! We appreciate all you do..

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Welcome back. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation. I missed the 'green' Pepper.

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So great to see you back again, and what a fantastic WCR!

Down to 1u!!! :eek: Goooooo, Pepper!!!!!

4. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

PM+4~77

Ahhh yes!
    Was so looking forward to a nice ni night number [​IMG] and sleeping in my own bedz..

Night LL!

5. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Welcome Back, Skippy missed his brother. Glad your brother was great in taking care of him. Happy New Year to you, too. Been frustrated though with Skippy especially since the last dose decrease. I guess I am anxious since his anniversary is coming up and was hopeful...anyways glad you are back drinking24

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Miss Paula & Green Pepper!! Missed you a lot!! Lots has happened since you left..It's all good now.. Glad to see Pepper has stayed well & green--Hugs from Us!! Moonie has been doing well!-- flip_cat cat_pet_icon

7. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

seeing pepper always brings a smile to my face :) welcome home, paula!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.