1/4 Radar - bounces and tummy troubles - amps 328; +3/138 no wonder he's bouncing

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan Radar (GA), Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

my last post

I thought maybe we were getting somewhere with our dose increase as there were a few blues but it seems that those blues were too scarey and we've been bouncing ever since... I'm thinking we'll give him a few more cycles to see if things settle again before re-evaluating the dose. :(

My experiment with the EZ complete had to be stopped because Radar's tummy is too unsettled at the moment. With too many variables I can't see what might be helping and what isn't helping at all. I've been re-reading about SEB and am thinking I'll try experimenting with making the syrup and giving that to him every day to see if we can get the IBD flare to settle down. sigh :arghh: I just want to help him feel better so he can eat more consistently.

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

The bounce! Today I opened a new vial of Caninsulin so I'll be starting all over again, really frustrating.

3. Jan Radar (GA)

The eating has been better this morning, thank goodness. The meds must be working. :joyful: I could do without the nose diving, but at least now I understand why he keeps bouncing. :rolleyes: Will pick up some medium carb foods today to help slow down the drop at onset and then maybe we can get away from those icky pinks.

4. Jan Radar (GA)

@Critter Mom It's soooo lovely to see you "around" again. :bighug::bighug: I've missed your wisdom.... I always learn so much from your posts. :) If you have the time, I'd really love your insights into Radar's current tummy issues and what you think I might do to help him more.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Radar is eating better. I hope you can flatten his numbers out and get him feeling better. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
  6. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Jan,

It's very good to hear from you, too. :) :bighug:

Any chance you might post a new thread on Feline Health with a summary of Radar's current tum troubles along with his recent Hx of clinical signs and treatments/supplements/foods. I'll have a gander then to see if there might be something from our experience I could suggest which might possibly be be helpful.

Mogs

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.