1/4 Rusty AMPS 179, +5.5 46, +9 46, PMPS 135, +4.5 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hi Everyone,

Rusty is lounging on the radiator. His sinuses are not great so far today. He'll have another "steam session" in the bathroom this afternoon. His appetite is good.

We are sitting around watching the progress of the big Nor'easter that is moving up the East Coast. Up here, inland, in the far north, we are not in it's path, but are expecting the high winds the storm is generating and the drop to really frigid temperatures by Saturday (when it's supposed to go down to -35 degrees F Saturday night). With the high winds possibly knocking tree limbs down on power lines, that could be horrendous for people up here without a back-up source of heat. Fortunately almost everyone has some kind of alternative--a wood stove or fireplace. And many (including us) have generators. Many events scheduled for the weekend have been canceled. That is almost unheard of, since cold and snow are normal here.

My cold is getting better. I feel good, but am not going outside to "test" it. Still sneezing, but not as much. The icy-cold Aquavit is doing it's job!

Wishing everyone a good day. Stay warm!

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Hope you and Rusty feel better soon, maybe you will benefit sharing his steam session with him? ;)

Glad you have other means of heat, Rusty has the right idea camping on the radiator.

Supposed to be 1 degree here on Saturday, but -35? Wow!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the steam session helped Rusty. I'm glad his appy is good and your cold is better. Those are crazy temperatures. I feel bad for the people who lose power and don't have another heat source.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ella :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Feel better Rusty! I hope the steam sessions help you out. Stay warm too! Mannie used to love your radiator!

Stay safe. It is good to read you are not in the direct path of the storm, but those temps are horrific! o_O:eek: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hope you feel better soon too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.