1/4 Skippy AMPS 281 +1~341 advise

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by skippy and birten, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Yesterdays Condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1108

Another blah day for Skippy. I gave him a FAT dose and off to work. I do not think he dipped down last night based on how he reacts and he did not finish his food that was left out last night. I will post tonight PMPS and hopefully you can let me know if it is advisable to increase or to keep with the FAT to gain momentum.

He is going back to the original vet that diagnosed him for diabetes on January 16th for yearly dytemper.

WCR: woke me up and slept after he ate. He seems to be sleeping more in the morning when he is pushing the stinky PINKUS so go away!!!!

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I hope you see a nicer PMPS, it looks like the rebound should be due to break if it's going to.

3. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Sucks another yellow PMPS 263 and a FAT dose. Any ideas....or suggestions. Vial is due to change on the 17th. Appetite is there and the Prezzies are not everyday but he did one yesterday... all seems ok. Mood is good and he is very vocal!

4. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

+2.5 231 any suggestions PLEASE!

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

He may still be rebounding from the blue IMHO. Last good numbers it was almost 3 days till yesterday's blue. They can get so scared of a nice number. Hang in there. Hope he settles soon.

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Ack! Know how you feel ((Birten))..
    Glad that you put a drop on.. Agree with Barb that you just have to wait it out..
    You know Skippy.. he likes surprises and you just may wake to some beautiful numbers in the AM! ;-)

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

(((Birten)))

I agree with Paula and Barb. He's getting some great numbers, but just needs a little more liver training. This is the hard part - waiting while his body learns to not overreact so much. He'll get there, though.

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You are so conscientious! Such a good momma bean..I know you'll get there..For some of us, it's a little longer road.
    Skippy is doing just fine..Let's see some blue soon!

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It is really frustrating! You know, though, if anyone happens to mention the word "dosecrease" there's a good chance Skippy will hear (or read it) and you know what happens then?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.