1/5 Jenks AMPS 50 +3 71 +5 74 PMPS 163 +7 72 +10 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

1/3

Jenks spent the last 24 hours or so in the blue before breaking out into the greens last night, which led to a sinking 50 for AMPS. It looks like he stabilized into the 70s and was going to surf that out all day.....until I saw the PMPS. 4 out of the last 5 days PMPS has been above 100 and tonight's is the highest of the bunch. I'm not encouraged by what appears to be a growing erraticness (not really a word) of the cycles.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Was just wondering about Jenks and was going to look for your last thread. I’m sorry about the random blues and I’m sure you’ve already agonized over every possibility of any changes in the past few days. I hope it’s just a little funky patch and he gets back to his awesome greeness! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

How about "what appears to be a growing Jenkiness"? (also not really a word, but as close to the truth as I can get it!)

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks' PMPS numbers flatten out for you soon.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He sure is being erratic. It looks like he likes to bounce 2 cycles after a number in the 40's. Come on back to the greens Jenks, looks so good on you.

6. AZJenks

Thankfully we're back in the lagoon at the overnight feeding.

@Bobbie And Bubba - Yeah, that had all the characteristics of a bounce. But the odd thing about it was a 24 hour bounce off of a 44 when he's been lower than that without the same response.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. AZJenks

Jenks is tossing out a sinking 50s with two hours until AMPS. I can't risk him dropping under it and forcing me to stall or skip, so I broke out some gravy to pump his numbers up for the morning. I hope he's not too carb sensitive because I'd like to bring the numbers up enough for a shot, then bolster them with food, and hopefully prevent another swingy day from him potentially heading too low. Fingers crossed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.