1/5 Mandarin AMPS 171, +3 271, +7 185, PMPS 185 / Walter AMPS 142, +3 142, +7 98, PMPS 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

Looking at Mandarin's +3, I should have probably given him a dosecrease this morning. I was excited about the low blue over night and hopeful for a good cycle, but he went right back on the trampoline. :arghh:

Walter is a bit higher than the last few days. Let's hope that he can find his way back into the lagoon.

I just got done shoveling and trying to get some of the snow off of my roof. My house has issues with icicles and ice dams and with all the snow that we have been getting, it was time to get the roof rake out. I doubt that this was the last time that I have to dig myself out this weekend. At least it's a bit warmer at the moment (compared to the sub-zero temperatures from earlier this week), but it doesn't look like the snow is letting up anytime soon.

Luckily, I don't have to be anywhere today. I am still working on my syllabi, but I can do that from home. Hope everyone is staying warm - especially the folks out on the East Coast.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope both boys head down for you today. Glad you don't have to go anywhere.

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Be careful out there in the cold while you're shoveling and raking!
    Nice to see that blue for Mandarin in the AM. I bet he'll get off the trampoline soon. Maybe Walter is trying to meet Mandarin halfway and lead him to green! ;)

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope the boys head down for you today!

5. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Nice surprise from both of my boys! :D Judging by those +3s, I was fully expecting two mediocre cycles, but they both managed to turn it around.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good here! I hope you get the excess snow off your roof. That's a job!
    Have a good weekend, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.