1/7 Kitty AMPS 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1513

New dose holding so far!

Last night I tried to get a PM +2 four times -- could NOT get enough blood. I gave up. Heating his ear is more challenging in winter, even though 1) I've raised the thermostat for him, 2) he hogs the heat vent, 3) he has a snug bed with a reflective pad and my fleece to cover him.

This morning, I opened a fresh can, and he ate only about 1/4 can. I just worry that he really is hungry, but he doesn't like the food. Or maybe he doesn't like the service! :mrgreen:

Jill, I would like this snow more if DH hadn't decided to go to work!! Kitty and I will have to enjoy this snow day all by ourselves. cat_pet_icon

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol!! Maybe he wants u to wear the uniform and the whole works - then he'll like the pampering service...or maybe he wants to dine at the table drinking11 lol!
    Kitty - what pretty AMPS for a boy!

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for Kitty. What are you feeding him. Perhaps another falvor would make him happy. Hope you have a nice day.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sound like Kitty is being a bit picky. Or maybe he's feeling better and isn't so hungry all the time!

5. Kathy and Kitty

Re: 1/7 Kitty PMPS 65!

I don't really understand it.

A little embarrassed to admit it, but we took an eensy, weensy drop out. We sneaked our way down from 2.0 skinny, so now it's a TRUE 1.75 fat.

I tried giving him a different flavor, I used chicken sprinkles -- during the day, he just didn't eat much. His main goal is that heat vent, or stayed covered up in his bed. I guess he just wants to be warm.

For his post-shot dinner, I emptied all the juice from the can onto his food, and he ate a good meal.

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Glad that Kitty enjoyed his meal this evening.. sometimes a little sauce or gravy does the trick ;-)
    Anything for a change.. .lol!

Good luck on the sneak-e-crease..

7. Kathy and Kitty

Thanks for the good wishes, Paula! I was afraid I'd only get noodles. :oops:

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

my gang have been picky about food all of a sudden, too. That NEVER happens. Or maybe he just doesn't think it's worth getting out of his warm spot.

9. Kathy and Kitty

Libby, I'd swear he's hibernating!

Makes sense, but when it warms up and he eats more, I hope his numbers don't shoot up. I guess that's not something I have to worry about today! :lol:

10. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

No.....save that for later. Although by then you will probably have 10 more things to worry yourself about. :lol:

It has been bitterly cold here and Sasha's not eating quite as much either, even with her roid induced love of food. Weather does play a role in many kitties. I'd say it's good for weight loss, but neither she nor I seem to be losing any weight....... :roll:

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

neither dh or i left the house today. the snow wasn't too bad, but our street is a sheet of ice!
    all four of my kitties have been hibernating most of the day...

numbers look good. kitty hasn't seemed to notice the new dose. :razz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.