1/7 Loudogg AMPS 277 +7 252 +9.75 228 PMPS 228 +7 291 - Trying a new pen...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

January 6, 2019 Condo

Good morning all!
    I had a partial furshot (issue with scar tissue) at PMPS last night. Sooo frustrating. I know it was a small amount, thankfully, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. :facepalm: I went ahead and used a new pen this morning to make sure there isn't a problem with the current one, although if we're honest, I don't actually think there is. Doesn't hurt to check though. We still haven't seen any blues. My 2019 SS is looking rather depressing with only yellows and pinks. Although as I've said before, the Levemir is actually keeping him almost ridiculously steady, so it's technically doing what it's supposed to be doing. Now if we can just get him to be holding steady in the blues, this mammabean would cry tears of joy. Hopefully we'll at least see a flash of blue today sometime.

I don't want to work today... is it the weekend yet? :p Sending healing and comfort vines to Angela and Miss P (@Phoebes) today. I'm also sending extra hugs, and vines of love, comfort, and peace to Tracey and Mr. Jones (@Tracey&Jones). :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm with ya there! Only if the work week is actually the weekend and the weekend is the week! :p

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Agree with that

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to get Ravan at least in "steady blue" also!

[​IMG]

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you see some blues soon.