1/7 Mandarin AMPS 229, +8 154 / Walter AMBG 37/34, +17 65, +18.5 71, +20 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

So much for the lazy Sunday where I go back to bed after the boys' shots. Apparently, Walter wanted to make sure that I am wide awake with that 37. I tested again, just to be sure, and he was at 34. :oops::nailbiting::eek: No clue how that happened so late in the cycle. Needless to say, we are skipping today's shots and he has earned himself a reducie.

He seems to be feeling just fine - he was just extra hungry and enjoyed his HC food. I will test again shortly... as soon as my hands stop shaking.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wow bet that woke you up in a hurry! Yikes!
    Walter....up! Now!

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a way to wake up. I hope Walter comes up for you soon. Hopefully Mandarin heads down today and surfs.

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:eek: Walter is being an exhibitionist again, racing to the lagoon without his trunks on:rolleyes:

5. Mandarin'sMom

Yup, that sounds about right. Just glad that my other cats were too distracted by the HC food to even notice. :rolleyes:

...and he is coming up nicely. I gave him some more gravy 20 minutes after his first test, but didn't give him anything once he was at 61. So far, so good, but he will probably head back down once all of those carbs wear off.

Gill & George likes this.
  6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Walter just punched the shark, and you, in the nose, didn't he?! Glad you got him headed back up without any more drama.

7. Mandarin'sMom

Interesting cycle for Walter today - despite the skipped shot, he hasn't come up much. He's had several small meals and hasn't dipped below 50 again, but it sure isn't the bounce I expected.

Mandarin also managed to come down nicely. :cool:

...and since it's finally a balmy 20 degrees here, I took the dogs hiking for a bit. They loved it! And it was really peaceful out there. No other people, just lots of wildlife.

8. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

EEEEK. Just went thru that, with TiTi scoring a 28 at +3 after PMPS. Naturally it was at 10:30pm. The adrenalin rush kept me awake until 2am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.