1/7 Silver AMPS 189 PMPS 119 +4=207

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Silver get back to blue this morning. I think overall he is showing improvement with his numbers.

Juliet likes this.
  3. Elizabeth B

Elizabeth B Member

Hey hey! Silver’s starting to look more consistent. This is great news. Maybe you can catch a couple nadirs on the weekends to help with that “no shoot” number you’re looking for. You must be feeling a bit better :)

Juliet likes this.
  4. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Thanks Elizabeth.

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Looking good, Silver. Even with the meter switch, it seems he’s staying pretty far from the higher pinks and reds. Good boy! :cat:

6. Juliet

Juliet Guest

No reds true. But the yellows are pinks on the accucheck.

7. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Well, because the number is lowest I've seen in a while so I thought what the heck, I'll grab an Accu-check second opinion - 211. So they are vastly different still. I really do hope they get closer together at low green numbers or else its hard to know what is real. Will believe it when I see it. Even with the + or - 20% there is a good gap between the two.

8. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Back to his regular pattern of considerably higher at +4 than preshot. He must have a very late nadir. I have caught nadir at +8 a couple times. Either that or he spikes very high after eating and takes a long time to come back down again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.