1/8 Bo AMPS ~ 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mike & Bo (GA), Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike & Bo (GA)

Mike & Bo (GA) Member

Yesterday's Sad Post

Good Morning To Everyone,
    When Bo went to the vets at 830am yesterday he went in fasting. His BG at their lab was 284. When we got home last night around 6pm from the second vet visit I tested him he went down to 214. He ate a little food when we got home but was still zoned out from the anesthesia earlier in the morning and the sedative when he had the ultrasound done; so I decided not to give him any insulin just yet.

Early this morning I tested him and he was at 303 and I gave him 1.4 units of Lantus. He did eat about 2/3 of a jar of baby food. Bo cuddled up to me during the night as he usually does but somewhat restless in the early morning hours. He did drink a lot of water, but seems too weak to get off the bed for now.

Mike & Bo

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Mike: Hope Bo is just reacting to the anesthesia and stress from yesterday and he will soon be up and around. Have a good day, Snowflakes and vines on their way to both of you.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

(((((Mike and Bo))))) I too hope that Bo is just reacting to the sleep meds they gave him yesterday, and I am also sending snowflakes and vines. Take care.

4. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

(((mike))) I'm so so sorry about sweet((Bo)).

lots of tears and hugs! :sad:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

MIke, so so sorry about the dx of Bo..You have been one amazing poppa to this cat & continue to be--We are all with you now at this time..We all feel it--Make the best of the time now..Sending HUGS & hope Bo feels ok--for now.

6. Mike & Bo (GA)

Mike & Bo (GA) Member

1/8 Bo AMPS ~ 303; PMPS 343

Hello everyone,
    Bo having a so-so day. He did eat a whole jar of the baby food around 11am today; haven't eaten since. I gave him 2cc of Buprenex just after PMPS. I spent a lot of the afternoon with him, petting and talking to him, he purring away. The only thing now is that he can't walk that great, I helped him out to the litter box.

Hope he gets his appetite back soon.

-Mike & Bo

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((Mike & Bo)) Thinking of you & Bo and thinking of him curled on your bed.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.