1/8 Meowzi AMPS 237

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by WCF and Meowzi, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

AMPS is within expectation. That less-sharp drop last night - she dropped at 14% % per hr average - snuck under Mr Liver's bounce radar. Usually drops that average sharper than 15% per hr are what sets her off. So Her Royal Bounciness may have a calmer day today. Cassandra, those blue bouncy smilies last night were cute :) I'll have to show them to her.

Appy seems a little slow on this mirtz cycle. DH and I had been discussing shaving off her happy pill dose slightly, to see how she responds. This last pill wasn't shaved, but it was missing a little corner that chipped off while cutting. I guess we got our answer: she needs her full dose of happy pill. It looks like anything less than her full dose isn't as effective.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I love reading your percentages and whatnot as you recap! :D Very analytical...so much fun to read!
    I feel like such a dingbat compared to the way you do your WCR...duh... ohmygod_smile

What a wonderful job you and DH do ....hope you have a great day!
    (can you share some of those happy pills maybe?)

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Hope she stays above 14% today. Choy-Foong, you amaze me.

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't really understand half of what you post but I hope everything you want to happen does and all the %'s are just right.....
    See Pat you are in good company....me. ohmygod_smile

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well said Miriam...that's what I MEANT to say... LOL

6. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Uh-oh. That was the analyst in me making an appearance @-) Don't worry, folks; I'll just beat that silly analyst into submission and it'll go hiding for another few weeks

We want her to stay under 15% per hr drops. I guess above 14% and below 15% could be a good range, if Her Royal Bounciness cooperates. For the benefit of others who don't know her - Meowzi's Liver is a scaredy cat :roll: If her BG drops more than 15% per hour, Mr Liver freaks out :shock: We are good friends with Mr Liver, b/c he keeps her safe while we're at TBP, but we try very hard to not freak him out if possible.

And no, Meowzi says she doesn't want to share her happy pills dancing_cat

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

No please don't hide or beat that analyst into submission. Like I said I may not understand all of it but I do understand some because the part that I do understand I have learned from you. If everyone stopped posting information that they think others would not understand then we would not have much to learn from each other.
    I would have never known about "happy pills" or the "kitty carriage" or many other things about Meowzi and how you treat her FD as well as other issues if you had not posted that information. You never know when one of us will need your valuable knowledge.

Don't worry Pat and I will have a study group together and we will figure it out. :thumbup

8. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

OH NO! Now I've got to go back to my spread sheet and figure out %%%!! I hated stats in school. Maybe someday when I'm very bored......but it would be interesting figuring this out on cats like Tuscany, Gabby, Mocha (and I'm sure a bunch of others) who like to bounce after their greens - their liver training school is taking a long time. Next I guess I'd have to figure out just how much lc it takes to stop dropping below 14%. Hey - maybe you could figure a formula out, invent a kitty insulin pump that tests at the same time and make a fortune selling it to us!! Oh, no, that probably wouldn't work either cause ECID :D

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thank you for the Adequan info, Choy-Foong.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Of course, CF knows that one of these days, Meowzi will defy all of the calculations. She's a cat. She can do that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.