1/8 Porky report!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jennifer and Porky, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Hi everyone!

It occured to me this morning that I don't have to post every day with Porky's BGs - and I think I'm gonna miss it! ;-)

Last night and this morning, he ran to his testing/treat spot and waited for me expectantly....I know, I know, not necessarily waiting for his poke, but for the treat! :D So, I gave him a few treats - I still want him to associate that area with good memories.

I think I will test him once a week for a while, then once a month - unless circumstances warrant more than that.

As usual, Porky is very perky, playful - and hungry! :lol: He enjoyed his party yesterday, and he's enjoying all the company at the falls... party_cat

So....just wanted to stop by and say hello - and thanks again! :YMHUG:

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Same little Porky!
    Looks like some little kitty doesn't wanna leave his condo :lol: why aren't you packed yet Porky?

We will always be happy to hear from you - Jen and Porky!
    :D

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hee, hee, the Porky Report... that just cracks me up. Sounds like something I tell my DH after he's finished all the potato chips and left none for me.

So glad Porky is doing great and yes, keep him associating the testing spot with good memories... and treats are always good memories, ha, ha!

Enjoy the freedom from shooting every 12 hours, now you can sleep late or stay out dancing without worrying about the 12/12 shooting schedules.

You are always welcome here! Keep visiting condos and update us often about the Pork-miester.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great to hear from you and to hear how well Porky is doing. I'm jealous -- you get to sleep in!!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

thanks for the report!

I have kept Lucy's routine of giving chicken treats twice a day in the bathroom where we used to poke. I decided it was easier to keep that as part of our morning/evening ritual so that when I do need to test, it's easy. It's still working, 10 months later. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.