1/9 Angel's pmps~363,+3~347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Yesterday's rainbow here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1800

Back up pink again; was obviously hoping he would not have bounced so high just from being blue. I feel like we're back in the early grades of LTS; guess he needs to repeat some classes!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/9 Angel's amps~313

don't feel bad ... mocha is still in class with you guys ...

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Angel, Mocha, and Gabby need to bring in an expert for a workshop for LTS. I hope the rest of the cycle is better.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Oh, J.D. needs to go to that workshop, too.

Have a good day Angel and Lynn!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/9 Angel's amps~313, +4~296

He's dropped 19 points in 4 hours; aaagggghhh! Makes me wonder if I'm repeatly giving furshots or if my insulin's no good.

Is there perhaps anything that Angel, Mocha, J.D. and Gabby have in common? (And I think Meowzi also is still having scared liver problems.) Age? Length of time as a diabetic? Prior insulins? I'm thinking of opening a discussion in Think Tank about why some cats continue to have bouncing problems even after a good dose is found to bring on the occassional green. Thoughts?

6. PeterDevonMocha

Im up for any discussions that might give me insight on what's going on with mocha.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Be the tank, Angel is getting good numbers, you just have to keep sending him there over and over for however long it takes. Some catch on quickly, some notsomuch.

One thing that seems to be really needed for the bouncy cats is a pair of BOS. :lol: Next time you get a green preshot and you're home, stick with the protocol and go ahead and shoot the full dose and see what happens. You've said before that you don't want to do that because he'll bounce, but he bounces anyway and MAYBE shooting more insulin will help keep him flat. It should keep the next PS from being as high, and it will mean that the next few cycles won't have to be used to refill the shed. Try it if you want and see, it has worked for a lot of cats before.

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i agree with libby. bouncy kitties seem to fall in line faster when shot with full doses on the 12s as much as possible.

9. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/9 Angel's pmps~363

So very pink today. Thanks Libby and Jill. Actually I've been waiting for that green ps to do that very thing! I decided after the last one that I wouldn't chicken out next time; I appreciate you encouraging me. Most likely the next time it happens at this rate is when I'm leaving for work this Mon am. :-|
    BTW - just so I'll know - how many days without any green does one go before deciding a dose doesn't work anymore and need an increase?

10. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Still not breaking through this.

11. PeterDevonMocha

awww ... angel baby! What is going on with you? Come on down where you REALLY want to be! You know, those handsome blues and greens ...

12. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Libby's answer makes perfect sense :)

Come on Angel's Mr L, the lower numbers are not scary!!

13. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/9 Angel's pmps~363,+3~347,+5~330

We're taking our pink selves to bed.

14. PeterDevonMocha

goodnight guys .. hope we all see better numbers tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.