1/9 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 106 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Not to bad this morning...close to green and he will get there! He was furry and purry for test and ate every last morsel in his dish. Right now, he has opted for an after breffus nap instead of a bath, so he's laying nice and comfortable under the tree (will be coming down next weekend, so he's making sure he's getting all his time in, lol).

Spot has a wonderful idea and I believe I will follow his lead and go btb for a little bit myself! Have to work today, so grammie bean will be getting a spot check in for me, but I won't be posting until I get home from tbp. Later guys, and hope everyone has a wonderful Caturday!!!

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I can't belive you still have a tree up! I used to tell my mother she was nuts leaving it till after New Years. I didn't have a tree, I have put away the decorations, but the box is still sitting in the closet and I haven't carried down to the cellar yet. By June it should be warm enough for me to go down there :lol:

Have a good Caterday too!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Who likes to give up their holiday decor? I am contemplating my Valentine's day stuff already!
    Verra nice number Spotty! I may go btb myself, if I can :roll: Have a great Caturday!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great day starter for spot. Enjoy your btb.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

beautiful start to the day...
    happy caturday!

6. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Deb, glad to see there is someone else out there that still has their tree up! I always hate to take mine down, the house just seems depressed afterward. This year it will be Indy who is sad to see it go. :sad: He LOVES looking at the lights. He even has woken me up crying this pitiful sounding meow and when I get up to investigate what the trouble is, he is sitting in front of the tree pawing it, saying "more pretty lights please." :mrgreen:

7. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Nice start to the day for the Spotster! Hope he an grammie bean have a good time at home today!

We just took our tree down...I was wondering if one of my civvies was allergic to it, and that's what was causing her eye infection. Doesn't seem to have helped, and the living room now looks so empty. I love having the tree in the house and hate to take it down!

8. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/9 Deb's Spot AM +3.5 ~ 58/ +7.5 ~ 63

Spot had a snack after each test. He came down nicely from his amps and is surfing this after noon. Grammie bean said Spot spent his afternoon sleeping, getting up and walking around and sleeping some more. Ahh, the life of a cat.

Yes, I still have my tree up...I really do hate to take it down too. Christmas is one of my fav holidays...I love the lights!! I try to take a yearly trip to Ogelbay Park in WV or to Hartwood Acres in the Pittsburgh Area for their festival of lights, but didn't make it this year...was supposed to go tonight with my Saturday group, but found out that the closed on Jan. 3 :cry: . Spot will be sad to see the tree go, but his condo will be put in it's place and he will be ok.

9. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/9 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 81 - .3u

got up from his nap to get his dinner...is acting like he hasn't eaten in over sixty years...ate all his dinner and is still sitting on the counter waiting for more...poor thing. I am such a bad mama bean

10. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Doing great as always, keep it up!

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/9 Deb's Spot PM +3.5 ~ 66

Ate his dinner and relaxed all night on my chair next to me. He's now waiting for his nini snack...No sleep test tonight, so I'll see everyone in the morning.

NINI ALL!!

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

great day for Spot. I'm sure he'll recover when the tree goes away, I hope you will too. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.