1-9 Gizmo AMPS=376; +3=290; +6=277; PMPS=305; +3=243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Gizmo is still in pinks and yellows. He is tolerating the puppy fairly well. She is a bit exhausting and he puts up with a lot from her (maybe why his numbers are staying higher?). The civvie is starting to come around back into the living room, but still is not happy with the addition.

Tonight is cycle 7 of 8 units. Not sure about an increase though because I’m unable to monitor Thursday, Friday and next Monday. My mom might grab a spot check for me when checking on Mia, but I don’t want him dropping low.

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It's entirely possible that the stress of the new puppy is keeping Gizmo's numbers higher. If you are more comfortable waiting until Tuesday to increase, I don't think anyone would blame you. But, I don't think I would wait much longer than that. Of course, you could consider trying a .25 unit increase now. I doubt that would take him too low, but it might give him a nudge into better numbers. Unless Gizmo reads his condo and sees the dosecrease threat! ;)

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo's numbers come down soon and everyone gets adjusted to Mia.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.