1/9 Gordy AMPS 309 | PMPS 301, +4=309

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jan 9, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-8-gordy-amps-144.209171/

He was back in the pink last night, probably because I gave some "panic carbs" in his snacks lol. Theres no sure fire way for me to know if he'll bounce all day or come down sharp... I'd rather him be high when I can't test.

Im sure he'll be in better numbers when I get home. Not too worried.

My doctors appointment when well. She gave me new prescriptions to try for my anxiety and heartburn. She is very nice

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Do you use Prilosec for your heartburn? Without that, my DH cannot bear the pain. He refuses to see the doctor to see if it's something more. :rolleyes:

Did she ask why you don't sleep enough?? :p

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

I've already tried Prilosec and doesn't help. We're doing Zantac next. My issue is that everything gives me heartburn. Including things that shouldn't.... like bananas. She is looking into finding a lower cost scope so I can find out why I am having these issues at a younger age.

I did tell her I am up during the night for my cat, but Im tired constantly regardless. She says that is a side effect from the anxiety. So I am hoping that the meds will help. Im a little apprehensive about them

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Caleb has awful heartburn also, if he misses one pill he feels the pain for at least a full day after. Best of luck on the new prescriptions! I hope Gordy comes down nice and safe-like.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope Gordy comes down for you.

Regarding heartburn, did you have an ultrasound for gallbladder done? That was my problem the only thing that worked was Tagament which Dr found odd. And pacing until it went away. And/or see a cardiologist, persistent heartburn is a symptom of heart disease. Turned out I had both.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy slides down today and your new prescriptions help.

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

I had an ultrasound done, so I am assuming they checked the gallbladder... but you know what they say about assuming :rolleyes: I think if the scope shows nothing, Ill be going to a heart doctor.

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

Well these evening numbers stink. *pouts*

Maybe blue will return tomorrow. It would be nice to get a mid cycle test tonight..... butttt Im gonna sleep instead.

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sleep is good.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.