1-Jan Mav AMPS 218|+6 140|PMPS 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Mav New Year's Eve

Happy 2018 everyone! Maverick tried for the lagoon last night, but didn't quite get there. He was a bit reluctant to eat this morning, and left 1/2 his meal, which isn't like him at all. He did finally finish his breakfast with a bit of coaxing. I hope it's nothing, but I tend to worry when we don't follow our usual routine.

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!! Nice flirt with the lagoon last night. :D I hope he's just having an off-day. I'm the same way... anything different and my mind starts racing thinking about what could be wrong. :rolleyes:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mav's appy picks back up and he heads to the lagoon and surfs. Sending prayers. Happy New Year!

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year! I hope Maverick is just having an off day (maybe to much partying last night). Gizmo’s appy has been off lately too and it worries me. Head for blues and greens today, Mav!

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Mav, sorry to hear you are not enjoying your vittles. I'm always threatened with: if you don't eat your porridge, ya can't have any pudding! BTW what's pudding?? So let's eat up and go for a swim! Titan

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Maverick's appy seems to be fine now, I suspect he just didn't like my morning meal choice :rolleyes:. He's starting off a tad high tonight, and is super talkative, I guess he's well-rested from his afternoon nap ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.