10/08 - Gremlin - AMPS 171, PMPS 122, +2.5 104, +3.5 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I don't know what's going on with Gremlin. His BGL is almost half what it was last night. And I wasn't home to test him earlier :(

He was a pain tonight too... I'm having trouble giving him his thyroid tablet, tonight he crushed it with his teeth and I couldn't get him to swallow it all. I put the crumb in his food and so he refused to eat his food. I picked it back out and he ate just enough for me to give him insulin... That's it. He hasn't gone back for more.

It's just not him. But I guess this is what it's going to be like until the end. I've been very lucky with him so far!

It's possibly going to be a long night...

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

He probably got a bad taste in his mouth from the tablet. Maybe try giving him so fresh food that doesn't have any remains of the pill in it. Hang in there. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and he will eat for you tonight and surf safely. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I took out all of the pill from his food. None at all was left in there. This is why I had to stop putting the pills in the food in the first place as he completely refused to eat. I should have just chucked it instead of trying to get him to eat it. Now he won't eat. I expected his BGL to have dropped more too. I'll test again in another hour and try to get him to eat.

4. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Sometimes insulin seems effective, others it seems to do nothing. And he still won't eat. I can't leave the food out as Buster (civvie) is so fat and will eat it. Sigh... Grem will probably be empty belly sick in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.