10/1:Ty:AM=320:+2=313:+3=243:+4=203:+5=185:+6=185:+7=239:+11=218:PM=247:+1.5=261:+3.25=229:+4.25=265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Morning world.

Today I think I may have better understood the nature of this depot thing & duration. Depot is still a strange word to me as it conjures up images of Amtrak train/bus stations in the USA & so is not a part of my everyday vocabulary. I'll just keep muttering cat fat depot or maybe even get fancy with 'adipose depot' to help visualise the metabolic processes in play here. To me this depot thing is a store but in other parts of the world a store is a place to make purchases which to me is a shop.

After feeling a bit hopeless over Ty's yellows and pinks the past few days , it lifted me up a bit to know that the wet Iams grain free canned food I am now feeding Ty is actually considered a low carb food. It may be 8/10 carbs but it's low carb. This small thing has made me happy as it is also within the CKD permitted phos levels.
    Pressure off with the food. I can still refine and improve but pressure to problem solve is off.

Timings for myself, husband and Ty is the next issue to examine now the shutdown holiday period is over. This is a bit of a toughy . We'll get there.

Thanks to those that spent time & patience yesterday explaining what seemed to be the inexplicable. Also the little bit of fun with this in a compadres condo as we struggled with the lesson in hand. It brought a smile. I just hope what I think I know now sticks a while.

Yesterday's Condo

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Yes! If you dig around in posts going years back, they more often referred to the depot as a shed, it's a good visual. Not sure why it fell out of favor.

3. PussCatPrince - GA

Perhaps medical jargon felt shed inappropriate. :smuggrin: Thinks of husband's shed and shudders.

As you're here @Stacy & Asia . May I ask you a couple of things please.
    When do you feed Asia her main meals please , or is it that it is stretched out like grazing.
    Also how do you function with getting the dead of night tests? It's a very tricky one here.

4. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::p:bighug::bighug:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. PussCatPrince - GA

Backatcha :bighug:

It may look like a lot of ear tests but I wanted to see where he went with his colours . Now I see a sneaky blue.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  6. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

C'mon Ty! :D:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.