10/10/18 Olive AMPS 171; +5.5=162; +9.5=133; PMPS 222; +4=133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

And I thought last night 296 was high enough to let me go to bed early. I was going to increase today but I guess I'll wait a bit more.

DH came home late last night. His brother is not doing well at all. The one son arrived from Boston. DH twin has been helping as he lives close by. The "whole" situation is apparently sooooo bad. I don't understand how 2 intelligent people who work full time (1 an accountant, 1 a nurse) be absolutely flat broke and nothing to show for it. My understanding is husbands twin and the son haven't even gotten or found everything yet. I just don't get how one spouse has absolutely no clue regarding their finances is even what bills come in every month. I thought my father's house was pretty bad shape. BIL house is even worse. My father was very good with his finances and having most of "papers" as they say in order, yes we had to change a few things when my mother became incapacitated and something's my dad didn't want to change but compared to BIL my father's stuff is a walk in the park (I didn't think so at the time). I just don't get it.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Olive surfs safely today. Sending prayers for your DH and family. :bighug::bighug:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice blue start for Olive today :cool:
    I'm sorry to hear about your DBIL, Paula. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

When I left my first husband, I left him an "accounting" of the money in our bank account and what the bills were each month (my training was Accounting, he was and still is in IT). He called me to find out how to write a cheque....he didn't know how to fill it out. :rolleyes:

4. Olive & Paula

Now with electronic payments and deposits, eventually normal everyday banking will become a thing of the past.

5. Olive & Paula

@Marje and Gracie could you please look at the UA report I just got on Olive (its also on ss)? I don't know if the Microalbuminuria with the Protein +1 is something to be concerned about, sample was done by cysto. She in on Cabergoline now Day 5.

Attached Files: