10/10 Jerry AMPS 189 +1 238 +2 202 +3 107 +4 113 +5 107 +6 115 +11 339 PMPS 342 +1 356 +2 296 +4 269

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

Yesterday was a horrible day for little Jerry and I. Reds and pinks are not good to see.
    It would appear that this bounce broke sometime last night (or course) and I'm just hoping that he didn't go too low to initiate another bounce and of course he's now just dropped to 107 which was not in the plan. I just can't keep up with this boy.:banghead: So much for keeping him steady, but you know I'm very happy to see numbers like this again.

Thank you all of the love and support you showed me yesterday It really really helped me get through the day.

Have a fabulous day today everyone.:bighug:

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Jerry is landing and he's finished with his outer space visit !!! :cool::cool:
    Not easy sometimes, but things always get better!
    Have a beautiful day Deirdre! :bighug:

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see that blue. I hope Jerry flattens out for you soon. :bighug:

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Dierdre,
    Give Jerry a big hug, or kisses or scritches, for his rough day yesterday. May today be so much better for you both:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Jerry, love them blues
    Deirdre, we've all been through it, looks like bounce broke and looking good at +3
    Have a great day

6. Jerry dutchboy

Oh I know everyone here has been through the bounces... that's why I love love love the support of this group. You all understand the frustration and the feeling of not being able to do anything. I am impatient and unfortunately this FD is trying very hard to teach me patience.. I'm just a slow learner.:)

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Oh lord, so was I, everyone kept telling me to put on patient pants lol, I too was a very slowww learner

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Oh I’m thrilled to see thee numbers. And, of course, he decided to do something different and drop later than normal. And belie the +2 test. But....I am glad to see that 400 number last night was the high before the break.

I’m assuming he had 3% for his early meals today? Were you able to get the 8%? I don’t remember. But it’s integral to what I’d like to try. Let’s see how his day goes.

9. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Nice to see the blue numbers. Hope Jerry stays flat and surfs safely.

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice beach surfing there for Jerry today! Looks a whole lot better than those stratosphere numbers :) Have a relaxing day Deirdre. :bighug:

11. Jerry dutchboy

I actually gave him 4% and when he dropped I went to 5% so he's not had any 3% today. I have a couple of 9% in house, I couldn't find any 8% in the local store.

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  12. Jerry dutchboy

Good Grief, is he on another bounce??