10/10 Rosie AMPS 192 +3 120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Her numbers are higher than I would like them to be, but I'm holding the dose for now because I think she has been working on a constipation problem. I see some evidence that it is being resolved... ;)

She is tired and eating slowly so we will take it a bit easy for the next couple of days.

For the funny story today, I want to update regarding innovative cat toys. Some of you may recall that I have shared my cats like the simple things. Although they do have a variety of nice toys and beds, Rose for example prefers to play with a plastic milk jug ring and sleep on a plain folded towel. Well it is time to put away the humming bird feeders so I got out a brand new, fresh pipe cleaner to get them really clean before I put them away. In the course of using the pipe cleaner, it got wet and bent, so I left it on the counter to dry. That pipe cleaner has been "stolen" and has now become a cherished toy to bat around the floor and carry from room to room. :cat:

Sending hearty mid-western vines to all kitties and beans in need.

Previous.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Teasel's brother loves running shoe laces. Cats have simple tastes ... o_O

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My kitties love shoe laces and piece of newspaper crumbled into a ball. PJ loves the crocheted mice @Bellasmom sent me. However for some reason the pink one keeps landing in the water bowl. The yellow green one has disappeared, but it is very well worn. That one never got a bath.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Lmao

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How cute on the pipe cleaner. I hope the constipation clears up soon.

Carol in Chicago likes this.