10/11 Cameron AMPS 114, PMPS 291

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Leah, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Leah

Leah Member

Good evening, LGL! I've been occasionally stalking you all, and trying to read condos every day.

There is no yesterday thread ;) I'm back from an amazing 4 nights in NYC. Just starting this thread so I have a yesterday thread for tomorrow!

His AMPS was lower than normal, but DH forgot his shot a couple nights ago, so I wonder if he worked the time back too quickly and that acted as an increase. That would make sense. I upped him to 0.75 tonight, like I talked about last week. I need to spend some time tomorrow and go through the Relion and double check the numbers DH entered, and verify whether or not he got any evening testing. DH confirmed the LB has been extra sticky this week, which is totally unsurprising. Cameron hasn't been eating as much as he normally does, but he always does that when I go away. He made up for it with a good dinner tonight ;)

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things here, and help Cameron get a bit better regulated again.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back. You can link your last thread from last week. It doesn't have to be yesterday. If I post, I hunt for my last thread so I can link. Everything I post is linked all the way back to my first one. Overkill? :oops:

Leah likes this.