10/11 Polly AMPS 79, +3 120, +6 87, + 8.5 94 PMPS 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marilyn and Polly, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Oct. 7 Post

10/8 Recap
    108 AMPS
    84 +4
    82 +8
    127 PMPS
    57 +4
    64 +5.5
    74 +9

10/9Recap
    84 AMPS
    94 +3
    78 +6
    86 +8.5
    107 PMPS
    91 +2
    91 +5.5
    109 +9

10/10 Recap
    108 AMPS
    95 +2
    89 +5
    98 +9
    74 PMPS
    98 +4
    81 +9

:coffee::coffee:

All's good in Pollywood. A little hairball brewing today with a spot or two of spit up this morning shortly before +3. All else, fine and dandy.

Bloodwork's back from Friday's cat exams. Polly? Fine and dandy. Rowsie, beginnings of CKD. Elevated Creatinine and BUN. Doc's suggestion: fluids twice a week. He suggested a prescription food. Nope. And he sort of chuckled. I think I'll be hitting Tanya's for some overall treatment thoughts and changing my Chewy order to accommodate my terror tortie!

Dogs are fine. Laser for Will twice a week. Training once a week, nosework once a week for Suzi. Both get a day of daycare once a week.

Even thought this is a rush week with all sorts of extra work hours, know that always, always I'm sending vines and wishes, most especially to those kitties facing health issues and the beans who serve them. As well as all who have suffered the loss of their loved kitties.

Marilyn and Polly

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Polly's looking fabulous. Glad to see that her bloodwork is the same.

My dear, salty Rowsie! Needing some extra attention, eh? Can't let the sugar cat get it all! Tanya's site is an excellent place to go for info and food suggestions. I'm glad they caught it early, as it can be managed.

Scritches to the kitties and pats to the droolers. Throw in a :bighug: for the bean, too.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report for Polly. Sorry about the CKD with Rowsie, but at least you know and can treat it. Sending prayers.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Good work, Polly! :D Uh, any concern about giving fluids to the torrid terror? :nailbiting:
    Liz

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hmm - Polly likes 8's for AMPS and 7's for PMPS. Wonder what it means. :cat:

Great news on Polly's b/w, sorry that the terror now has to have fluids. Hope that's manageable. :nailbiting: There's a decent selection of decent phos fuds out there for her. Scritches to the barky ones too.

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice little dip into the lagoon today Polly! Nice BW results and sorry about Rowsie DX but at least you know now.

8. Madrona and Leda (GA)

Madrona and Leda (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking maaaahhhvelous Ms. Polly! Good news on the BW for Polly. Hope Rowsie likes low phos food :cat:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.