10/12 Ming PMPS = 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-11-ming-pmps-196-2-250.220336/

Ming slept in my parent's room all night (and most of the day) yesterday. He did eat all his food last night but just a few mouthfuls here and there from this morning. He ate some raw and then I opened a can of FF ocean whitefish, and while it's not his fave chunky chicken, he wasn't all that interested in it aside from a few bites.

I wonder if he's just really tired from going to work with me and maybe from being low yesterday. I hope it's that and nothing more. :nailbiting:

Happy Caturday!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ming's appy picks up. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Crista & Ming likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci has days like that....I often say she's tired from all the paddling she did in the lagoon the day before. I hope he perks up soon :) I get tired from going to work too :)

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope Ming is just having an off afternoon.

5. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Ming seems better tonight :) Ate his dinner like normal and now he's napping again.

Mom is coming home tomorrow! She tells me she misses Ming all the time but not me, of course. :rolleyes:

carfurby (GA) and AmandaE like this.