10/12 Scooter AMPS 96/99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-6-scooter-amps-68-reducie-and-birthday.220129/

Well, once again we have totally skipped Fall here. Thursday afternoon it was 90, yesterday morning it was 46, this morning 36. In two days of cool weather the horses are already getting fuzzy with their winter coats, it always amazes me how quickly they can do that.

Scooter is a bit higher than expected this morning. I'm hoping it's just a weird blip and not the start of a trend. He seems to need to throw a higher AMPS out there every once in a while, just to keep me on my toes. We will see what happens. I was really hoping he could have another reducie tomorrow. :confused::rolleyes:

I'm at work this morning, so I guess I should do some. :p:D

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! Prayers for all kitties and beans in need!

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Scooter slides down and surfs today.

Jill & Scooter likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It's like that here also! Air conditioner on one day, Heat the next! Today is Sunny & beautiful but very windy & only 45 degrees!![​IMG]

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope Scooter had a good day today! These darn jobs...seems like they're always expecting something from us, huh? :facepalm:

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Hope Scooters numbers lowered like you wanted and that you had a great day at work!