10/12 Tiny Sole: AMPS: 344, +6: 409, +10: 359, PMPS: 293, +3: 329, +8: 282

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Joanne&TinySole, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...66-10-266-pmps-304-2-361.204670/#post-2269555

So, after the PMPS of 304 yesterday, Tiny when up at the +2 to 361 then down at the +5 to 291 then down again at +10 to 234, but back to the pink at today's AMPS: 344.

Still, it seems very encouraging, even though I know some of the pink is due to the bounce from the low dose yesterday AM.

I'm blowing off the conference today; it's all policy and my uppity-ups are the only people who deal with policy, so I'm not going to concern myself with it. :) So, regular work and I'll have Karen get a couple of BGs throughout the day.

Welcome to October weather here in PA...may our day be good and easy today.
    XOXO, Joanne + Tiiny Sole ...and Cookie too!

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Morning Joanne!

You will get better at knowing when you can sleep as opposed to when you need to do an all nighter. The up and down numbers you are seeing now are indicative of bouncing. The numbers will bobble around for a few cycles. The bounce can take up to 3 days or 6 cycles to clear. Bounce days are good days for Mommas to do something good for themselves. :) Also, with the reduced dose yesterday, the depot is trying to get stable again.

I would get a +2 only because if that number is lower than the AMPS it could be an active cycle. If it's higher than the AMPS, I would give Tiny a pokey break until +6ish .

Glad you get to blow off the conference. It is blustery here in Bucks County, PA today!

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, I hope Tiny Sole clears that bounce for you soon.

We went from snow on the ground and -5 Celsius yesterday to +5 and rain today. Fall weather! I am in the northern prairies though!

Joanne&TinySole likes this.