10/14 Loudogg AMPS 98 +3 255 +7.25 146 +189 PMPS 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

October 13, 2018 Condo

Good morning all,
    After a disappointing AM cycle, Lou's PM cycle was much more active. I meant to set an alarm to check +6, but I thought about it after I was comfy in bed and promptly fell asleep. :rolleyes: I woke up when Caleb got home, which didn't really help anything at that point, haha. I hope he didn't go too low, but goodness what a drop from the PMPS. Lou had a great start today, but considering I'm 95% sure he's going to head into a bounce, I'm not overly excited. Just means more crappy numbers for Momma bean today. :facepalm:

Hopefully Caleb and I will get some things done around the house today. I hope you all have a relaxing and fantastic Sunday. Sending vines of love, comfort, and healing to all those kitties and beans in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Olive and Lou had fun in the lagoon last night. Not a shark in sight either. Lucie is still swimming though where Olive is back in the sun.I

Keep swimming Lou.

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well I'm so glad he had someone to swim with last night! Unfortunately he's back in the sun as well. +3 = 255... I'm so tired of these bounces. :arghh:

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It could just be food spike. Olive always spikes +2 or 3. That's why I don't usually test then. Maybe one day she will change that up too.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou doesn't go too high. :bighug:

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well today was rather weird. He's never had a food spike quite so high, but he did come down afterwards... so maybe a bouncette? Who knows with this kid, haha.